Suggestion for correcting the IDE's script editor

Glenn E. Fisher gefisher at mac.com
Sat Jul 2 10:04:02 EDT 2005

All,
I vaguely remember from my UNIX and C days that there was a command
named "cb" that was named "Program Beautifier".  It took C source file
as input and wrote a file that had the C source in indented and
structured form.  There was also a command named "uucleanup" that did a
similar thing with uu (Unix to Unix) transfer scripts.

So it's pretty or beautiful or clean...:-)

This is fun,
Glenn

On July 1, 2005 10:01:49 AM CDT Alex Tweedly <alex at tweedly.net>
scribbled:

--
Glenn E. Fisher	University of Houston - Retired
22402 Diane Dr.	Spring, Tx 77373