Screen saver?

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Mon Jan 31 10:29:51 EST 2005

Mac OS X screen saver modules are *not* applications, but a special
type of bundle containing an Objective C class with several pre-defined
methods implementing the screen saver module.  OS X produces an
Objective C view for the saver to draw into, and tells the screen saver
when to draw a frame, when to start, when to stop, when to display any
custom settings during configuration, etc.

An OS X screen saver would be virtually impossible to implement
directly in Rev.