Export snapshot alternatives

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Sun Jan 30 21:27:38 EST 2005

Sarah,

Tried lock screen and lock messages. Didn't seem to help much. The
slowness seems to be with the export snapshot command. I'd like to
think there are other externals out there that are faster and can
replace this one.  That would be one solution.

A better solution would be to find a way to take a 10 second quicktime
file and extract a 2 second section of it. Any idea how to do that?

Thanks.
Richard