mainstack to substack

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Sun Jan 30 17:10:48 EST 2005

At 21:54 30/01/2005, you wrote:

>Bob Hartley wrote:
>
>>I still can't figure this one. I need to make a mainstack a substack of
>>another file. How do I do this?
>>I can still design my app but if I dont manage to do this I'm stuffed. :-)
>
>clone stack <stackName>
>set the maintstack of stack "Copy of <stackName>" to <mainstackName>

Hi Richard.

i could not achieve this via the property inspector but I did manage it 2
mins ago via the messagebox I used (if I can remember)
set the mainstack of this stack to (bob's)

BUT it wont work with a mainstack with substacks.

More on this later. Looks like a bug. I'll investigate more and then
bugzilla it if required

I'll try your tomorrow.

Cheers
Bob: sunny Scotland