Problems using DreamCard

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Jan 30 13:43:09 EST 2005

J. Landman Gay wrote:
> You'll need to install from the Player installer, which has all the
> libraries and other components the Player needs. You could copy the
> installer to a CD from your own hard drive if you don't want to download
> it from her machine.

For a player to become popular it should be a self-contained file, as
with HyperCard, Flash player, PowerPoint Player, and others.

I've filed an enhancement request to consider this:
<http://support.runrev.com/bugdatabase/post_bug.cgi>

If distributing with the Player is useful for your work you might
consider adding your vote to that request.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation