Problems using DreamCard

Jim Lyons jimlyons at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 30 13:02:20 EST 2005

On Jan 30, 2005, at 12:00 PM, Klaus Major wrote:
> did you only copy the "Revolution Dreamcard Player" application or the
> complete folder "Revolution Dreamcard Player"?
>
> The latter one should work as expected since all the icons, libraries
> etc... are in this folder!

Well, inside my rev 2.5 folder is just the application Revolution
Dreamcard Player, not a folder, so I just copied that. She has a slow
connection or I would have just downloaded the player. I see you must
be right about there being more stuff, since the D/L is 4.3MB and the
app is only 2.8MB. My bad. Thanks for the help. I will report later if
this fixes everything.

Jim Lyons