Screen saver?

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Sat Jan 29 14:24:23 EST 2005

I need to build a simple screen saver to have available for download on my
wife's web site. I'm assuming that most people will want a windows version
(I'm using a Mac). Would Rev be a good choice to make this? (I have version
2.2.1) I do have a PC if there a good (and inexpensive) alternative. The
screen saver will be free but the site is commercial.

I don't post many question, but I'm a regular reader-- there's a lot of
really cool, generous people on this list. Thanks.

Marty Knapp
Westshore Craftworks LLC
www.westshorecraftworks.com
www.sittingbullies.com