toolbar icons

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Jan 29 06:22:51 EST 2005

Bob,

Since many are reused by other programs I took the most common, retouched to
taste and put them into my stacks... In the end
what's left is just the shape or the basic outline. In the end
you got your own icons and takes less time...

I had a huge library of icons in HC but never managed to convert
it to MC or RR. Twas black and white too ;(

There's a cool site called the www.iconfactory.com which has quite a few
too...

Enjoy