Problem building standalone message

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sat Jan 29 00:51:34 EST 2005

I have a simple stack (2 cards) which no longer allows me to build a
standalone. It just gives me a cryptic message saying that it
encountered an error. I'm guessing that there is some sort of problem
with something on the stack or on a card. I built a standalone when it
was only one card without problems so I suspect it is something on the
second card.

My question is is there a way to get more information than the simple
dialog box to tell me what the problem is? I can start deleting things
at random (there are not that many components but it would be much
better to be more cluefull about this.

The stack runs fine in the IDE (Mac OS X building OS X and Windows
standalones).

Bill Vlahos