mainstack to substack

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Fri Jan 28 17:02:21 EST 2005

Hi All.
I have a main stack "bobs" and has a substack "bits".
To test some things I made another master stack "bits" that I'm quite happy
with.
So i want to copy it as a substack into the "bobs" main stack.

I deleted substack "bits" from mainstack "bobs" and then opened the master
stack "bits". (in the applicatin browser)

I changed its masterstack to "bobs" (expecting it to now become a substack
of "bobs") but is wont copy over and is still down as a mainstack in the
application browser.

How do I do this?

cheers
Bob