Outsourcing of programming work to countries with lowercost-of-living expenses

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Thu Jan 27 23:00:53 EST 2005

On Jan 28, 2005, at 1:49 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

>> PS: There's no cultural shock in hiring me, I like guinness, the
>> liverpool, hamburgers, know at least 12 types of cheese and can speak
>> up to four consectuvie consonants (that should please americans,
>> english, irish, germans and french people on the list)
>
> But will clients need to speak to you in Spanish?
>
> ;)

my spanish is evil!!!! Now my parents really want me to learn spanish
after a scene where a tourist from south  america tried to speak
spanish with me and I ended clueless about what was the damn person
speaking about, I said to him: "can you speak english, french, italian
or even german?!" and he said: "are you brazilian?" I answered: "the
best of a kind!" my parents were ashamed and now, I must take a spanish
course... Also I still have those nightmares with the American Airlines
Safety Video in Spanish... irgh!

andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004