Windows settings: volume & front app

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 03:18:21 EST 2005

> Sarah Reichelt wrote:
>> There have been some threads in the  past about these Windows settings
>> and I can't find that a good  solution has been found for either of them:
>> System volume: is  it possible to read &/or set the system volume in
>> Windows  XP?

Do you mean the playLoudness, Sarah? I am unaware of any built-in command  to
control the overall volume, but setting the playLoudness will modify the
volume up to the selected maximum. I think your query is similar to mine about
independently setting the midi channel volume. If so, it seems we are looking
to  an external.

/H