What do most Rev developers do?

Silver, Jason jsilver at qualcomm.com
Wed Jan 26 20:45:34 EST 2005

Hi Jonathan,

I belong to a UI Design group here at Qualcomm; my day-in/day-out job
consists of designing the user-interface for applications on cell
phones.  I never touch code; all of our backgrounds in the group are
related to the cognitive sciences.

We recently purchased Revolution at Qualcomm to develop some fairly
high-fidelity prototypes of how things will look on a cell phone before
they're "really" programmed by the engineers.  It's my first experience
with a Metacard language, but so far, it's enjoyable.  :)

Sincerely,

Jason Silver
Human Factors Engineer, Sr.
QUALCOMM Inc.