What do most Rev developers do?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Jan 26 13:33:36 EST 2005

I think the answer would be 'whatever people use computers for" - really.
There are Rev users that  range from hobbyists to the enterprise and
'shrink wrap' application developers.

Rev is nothing less than a very organized toolkit into the inner mojo
of all the major operating systems, a passport to a world where we
can think about program flow rather than the restraints of a .

We used to think we could do anything with Hypercard. But we had to
add a lot of stuff to make it happen (xcmds).

Today, Rev is ready out of the box to do everything I've wanted to
do. Four years ago I was searching for a replacement for my aging
hypercard stacks, and found Rev. After they added the database and
network connectivity, I was totally sold.

"Software at the speed of Thought" , indeed.