Using stacks as a database for very large data sets

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Jan 26 13:25:24 EST 2005

Jonathan,

>Maybe for Rev 3.0 they will work out such a thing

If they don't, I have--if you're ready to go client/serer.

Rob Cozens, Staff Conservator
Mendonoma Marine Life Conservancy

"Thirty years ago, our fisheries seemed inexhaustible.  Today we know they
are not.  The fault lies in large measure with man.  Man is a voracious
consumer, and modern technology has made it possible for fishing vessels to
harvest the living resources of the seas in prodigious amounts."

  -- Eliot L. Richardson, U.S. Secretary of Commerce, 1975
     in "From Abundance to Scarcity" by Michael L. Weber