Printrotated

David Squance dsquance at elkvalley.net
Wed Jan 26 10:36:16 EST 2005

Judging from the lack of response to my question earlier, no one knows
what I was talking about or hasn't had that experience with using
printrotated.  Can anyone tell me just how it works to do what it does?
  The problem is on XP. and the app that won't hold the portrait mode is
an online app (not a Rev app).  Word doesn't seem to have been
affected--the default is still portrait.  Is there anywhere in IE to
set print orientation defaults?  It's possible that the script I was
running at the time did not have the set printrotated to false at the
end (as it does now).
Thanks, Dave