Rotated Text

Lynch, Jonathan BNZ2 at CDC.GOV
Mon Jan 24 19:30:24 EST 2005

Actually, I already did something rather like that.

I was just hoping for a better solution. Plus, it would be nice to be able to print proper looking sideways labels that are next to a field or flowchart or something.

-----Original Message-----
From: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com [mailto:use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of Andre Garzia
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 7:15 PM
To: How to use Revolution
Subject: Re: Rotated Text

On Jan 24, 2005, at 10:07 PM, Lynch, Jonathan wrote:

> To anyone's knowledge, is there a way in Rev to create a field that is
> rotated in the same way one can rotate an image?

if you want a hack, well, you can use export snapshot then with some
clever mathematics find the rect that contains your field, export that
thing to a image container then rotate the image, you wont be able to
edit the thing tought..... but I think it should work

andre

Andre Alves Garzia  2004  BRAZIL
http://studio.soapdog.org