Printing Hell

David Squance dsquance at elkvalley.net
Mon Jan 24 18:24:27 EST 2005

On Jan 24, 2005, at 12:48 PM, Dan Friedman wrote:

> solved the problem.  Ever since I started issuing the "answer printer"
> command before printing, the printing problems have ceased.

Did you use printrotated?  I've found that setting the printrotated to
false after printing doesn't seem to 'take'.  Perhaps using answer
printer will correct that.  I don't have a windows machine available at
home where I develop (on OSX), and when I test at work, the other staff
get a bit annoyed when the other apps they use are printing in
landscape mode when they shouldn't be.
Dave