The real Challenge for every development platform

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Jan 23 12:51:05 EST 2005

Matry

It's better to have a confusing cursor than a confusing language!

The events can have some exceptions but it's usually solid!

Since day 1 I notified the cursor horror but no one cared
at the end... But no one is stopping you from using your own!

for your startup stack script...

on startup
  set cursor to mycursor
  pass startup