RAD Challenge

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sun Jan 23 12:24:05 EST 2005

And can I respectfully draw your attention to the fact that, as far as
the RevOnline Learning Centre presents itself to me, even the 'basic
printing' tutorial is "Buy Now, not available in demo". This sucks. I
have bought my licence each year for 4 or 5 years now, and will
continue doing so, but can I get Rev to print a simple columnar report
without lines disappearing, columns not lining up, and font sizes
changing? No, I cannot, and the only available information that I can
find is a paid for video or pdf that may or may not help me.

Now, I don't expect a personal printing tutorial from the CEO of
RunRev, but a decent introduction to even some kludgy workarounds in
what seems to be a really weak area for Rev would be helpful. Where
could I find such a thing, without laying out more money?

Cheers,

Mark