group all objects and fields

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Sat Jan 22 17:36:51 EST 2005

At 21:20 22/01/2005, you wrote:

>Hi Bob,

Hi Malte and Klaus

Thanks for the tips and scripts.

I modifies Malte's slightly to this

on mouseUp
   repeat with i=1 to the number of controls of card 1 of stack "yourStack"
   put the long ID of control i of cd 1 of  stack "yourStack"&&"and"&space
after theControls
end repeat
delete word -1 of theControls
put "group"&&theControls into toDoList
do toDoList
set the backgroundbehavior of the last group of cd 1 of stack "yourStack"
to true
end mouseUp

The above script works perfectly.

All the best