Mouse move command ???

Paul Salyers ps1 at softseven.org
Fri Jan 21 11:50:08 EST 2005

I'm slowly converting from VB 6.0 to REV. Billy boy has gave me too much
problems well enuff about that.

I need to know if there is a way to have a mouse move command in Rev. Let
me explain

I have a foto of Einstein and when I put my mouse on the foto (without
clicking) a label pops up with information about the photo.

"Albert Einstein is born in Ulm (Germany) on March 14  1879, and died
on  April 18, 1955 at the age of 76, from a rupture of his aorta."

When I move my mouse off the foto the label with the above information does
a visible = false action.

Can this be done in Rev?

Paul Salyers
PS1 - Senior Rep.