Crashing on PC side

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Thu Jan 20 13:25:42 EST 2005

On Jan 19, 2005, at 12:00 PM, info at smartjourneys.com wrote:

> My children's app Dada daVinci on the PC side has been
> crashing after prolonged use.  Its usually played by
> kids 1 to 3 yrs old.  I have a mode that allows the
> game to go autopilot and usually after 1 hour of use,
> Revolution and Metacard crashes.  It uses 24 bit
> graphics, animation and midi music.  I think I am
> overloading Revolution's memory, my guess.  Is there
> any way to "clean out" the memory or reduce memory use
> periodically?  No problems on the Mac side.

That is a great program.  Some time ago, you sent me a copy for my then
unborn son.  He has played with it a lot.  It is fun to watch him use
the Japanese module as neither my wife nor myself speak the language.

Anyways....we have not seen it crash yet.  I use it mainly in the
classic mode.

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto