export RTF as file?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Jan 20 12:45:19 EST 2005

I suspect all this OS X stuff I'm doing is useless because you seem to
be more concerned about Wordpad but I thought I'd add this data point.

If I format the text in the field and then save it in an RTF file, Word
recognizes the styling, it shows up in the raw RTF in BBEdit, but
Apple's TextEdit, which is the default RTF reader in OS X) ignores the
styling. The text shows up in the default RTF font but not styled.

Dan