Crashing on PC side

info at smartjourneys.com info at smartjourneys.com
Wed Jan 19 15:00:39 EST 2005

My children's app Dada daVinci on the PC side has been
crashing after prolonged use.  Its usually played by
kids 1 to 3 yrs old.  I have a mode that allows the
game to go autopilot and usually after 1 hour of use,
Revolution and Metacard crashes.  It uses 24 bit
graphics, animation and midi music.  I think I am
overloading Revolution's memory, my guess.  Is there
any way to "clean out" the memory or reduce memory use
periodically?  No problems on the Mac side.