living and learning (Re: RunRev vs RealBasic (Richard Gaskin))

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Jan 19 15:05:49 EST 2005

It's really just a matter of style, for instance, I *never* use the card
method for this. I only use multiple card stacks in a couple places:

1) Wizards
2) I many times use the 2nd card in a stack to store all the icons for
the first card.

This goes along with the concept of keeping the data and presentation
layers completely seperate. HyperCard (and to an extent RunRev) allow
users to mix the two, I prefer not to for a variety of good reasons.

best,

Chipp