revMail fails on some Macs

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Wed Jan 19 13:55:17 EST 2005

OOPS! Sorry, forgot  to change-out the RE header,

Hi David, Sivakatirswami, et al.

> Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:56:02 -0700
> From: David Squance <dsquance at elkvalley.net>
> Subject: Re: revMail fails on some Macs
>

> On Jan 18, 2005, at 9:38 PM, Sivakatirswami wrote:
>
>> What exactly does the Mac need to ensure that there is an email client
>> automatically will be invoked by revMail? I can't find any preference
>> in OS X for "default mail app" that requires setting.

??

Very simple. Panther:

1) Open Mail and select Preferences from the menu.

2) From the Prefs window, select the "General" icon at top left.

3) Click the Default Email Reader popup and choose select.

4) You should get a list of applications. Choose the email reader you
want (assuming it is installed).

HTH,
Ken N.