Opening custom files by Drag and Drop in standalone application

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 12:55:23 EST 2005

on Mon, 17 Jan 2005
Ken Ray wrote:

> When you launch an MC/Rev app, any command line
> information is sent to the
> application and is retrievable via *environment
> variables* numbered $0 on up.

Hi Ken,

I have read this useful Programming tip in your
website, and TRY to use it in an standalone
player to OPEN ONLY the custom documents of that
application.

But when i drag and drop a Rev or MC stack to a
standalone i had created, IT OPENS... :-(

I really expected that a REV or MC stack
do not open in my standalone...

The documents that i scripted to open
are a custom made binary string.

When my standalone is opened, i could
click a button to read and open the binary
string correctly...
but i want too that my files open by drag
and drop and that ANY OTHER FILE like
rev, mc or custom made extensions stacks
do not open in my standalone...

How could i script this functionality in
my standalone?

Thanks in advance.

al

=====