Windows Icon File

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Tue Jan 18 09:55:04 EST 2005

Rev 5.5?  Wow!  Where do I get my copy  ;-)

It's looking for an icon file based on the OS X path to the icon, which
obviously does not exist under windows (that path is stored in the
stack file, so when you created the stack on the Mac, the Mac path to
the icon was stored in the file).  You either need to change the path
from within Standalone Builder, or you could try to recreate the path
under Windows and put the icon there.

c:\> mkdir c:\Applications
c:\> mkdir c:\Applications\Revolution2.2
c:\> mkdir "c:\Applications\Revolution2.2\Sample Icons"
c:\> copy <path-to-icon>\genericapp.ico
"c:\Applications\Revolution2.2\Sample Icons"

(untested; I don't have Rev for Windows, but I suspect that would work;
I'm reasonably certain of the diagnosis).