Windows command line

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Jan 17 15:40:54 EST 2005

Fred, Ken,

That's a good one I didn't know!

Although I've resorted to easier to edit ini or cfg text files with the
instructions or paramenters. So when you run your stack as a service
application or W2K schedule, you dont need to rely on a command line call
and you can change it in between runs if scheduled for example.

Just a suggestion.

Xavier