Not just Standalone problems

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Jan 17 12:51:47 EST 2005

Thanks Richard

That was the snippet I needed! This one is for the faq 'coz after testing a
couple times, your runrev app may become like a hidden spyware or virus - PC
user habit to check ;) But im pretty sure there no more of those since there
isn't any animation showing or the game wasn't launched when I compiled the
stack... Hum...

Strange, never get eager to release I tell myself ;))

I'll remember to put a check of the pendingMessages
before sending the next animation sequence...

So pendingmessages are not a form of threading?

cheers
Xavier