gestalt options

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jan 17 01:32:08 EST 2005

Sarah Reichelt wrote:
> On 16 Jan 2005, at 7:39 am, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>
>> I'm in the process of updating my Gestalt function (see the Gestalt
>> stack in RevNet), which I use to automatically include a brief system
>> profile in user reports.
>>
>> Currently the report includes the stuff shown below, things I've found
>> useful thus far.
>>
>> What other functions or global properties might be useful to add?
>>
> How about the various rev version numbers: version(), revAppVersion(),
> buildNumber()

Thank you for the suggestion, but the version I have now gets the
version of the standalone it's running in (I always use a the same stack
property in all projects for the version number, so things like this and
my auto-builder and other things can all find it), and the app's version
number will tell me what I need to determine engine versioning.

Any others?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation