use-revolution Digest, Vol 16, Issue 39

Matt Denton matt.denton at limelight.com.au
Sun Jan 16 19:22:09 EST 2005

Hi Ben

Many many thanks!  Great help, pointed me in the right direction. Spent
a lot of time looking at the DOS tools, found a few issues with ASPI
drivers etc.  Emailed off to GoldenHawk.

Also looked at native burning under XP, pretty lame, no real session
control from what I can see.  I'll keep working at it, and thanks again
Ben.

Cheers

M@