MacWorld part 2

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Sun Jan 16 08:11:48 EST 2005

Roger,

Ahhh....yes!  That was it.  I really enjoyed using that tool almost as
much as I enjoyed all the Amigas I owned.  I don't mean to take this in
another direction, but that OS was truly ahead of its time.  I remember
switching to the Mac after I felt like I was the last one to still use
the system.  The Mac seemed so inefficient next to my true
multitasking, OS fits on a diskette, Amiga computer.

The good old days.  :)

-Mark Talluto