Prograph (was Re: MacWorld part 2)

Paul paulbuzzy at aol.com
Sat Jan 15 19:41:14 EST 2005

I see. I am re-writing my Buzz-o-sonic program (frequency analyzer for
measuring impulse-excited materials) in LabVIEW. I have not done much
with RunRev yet - except a diary app I hope to release when I get the
time. Are there any user lists like this for LabVIEW? This user list is
one of the best things about RunRev.

Cheers,

Paul