MacWorld part 2

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Sat Jan 15 15:53:09 EST 2005

Mark,

Was it AmigaVision? I used that allot to make slideshows of weddings with
music, animation, and it could be recorded to videotape easily with the
Amiga's built-in TV-out capability. AmigaVision had drag & drop icons with
programatic if-then structures and control capabilities. It was great...
way ahead of its time.

In the xtalk arena, there was an Amiga development environment called
Foundation. The scripting language was very close to that of HyperCard.
And it had a very intuitive database builder that provided dbase
connectivity. Dbase was very popular at the time. Those were great times!
I miss my Amiga.

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>