Mac add-on for PCs [OT?]

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sat Jan 15 14:41:00 EST 2005

Aha! I 'get' what the new mac mini is about.
it's about switching people from Wintel - encouraging them to move by
making it easy - just plug in your familiar current screen and
keyboard and this little box. Brilliant. Watch for PC mini attempts
in about 18 months.

The Japanese folks will love this thing - remember the mini-audio systems?

My big question is:

Will this device run HEADLESS? - no monitor or keyboard attached?

If so, we have a little mac home network file server!

sqb