[ANN] GetInLine, Now More In Line

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Jan 15 12:29:29 EST 2005

Recently, Klaus Major wrote:

>>   go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/getinline.rev"

> the script could use something that will prevent the "duplication"
> of
> the clicked line when you simply "click" that line...?
> Know what i mean?
>
> This happens after the first succesful/not poofed drag'n'drop operation
> and i think that some local vars still hold some "out of date" values...

Did you download the latest version?  There was a hiccup in a previously
posted version but it should be fixed now.

But for my own scripting knowledge, I thought declaring the locals with
empty values at the top of script cleared them out.  If not then there's no
need to declare them with values at all and an addition like yours would be
better.

> ## added...
>  put empty into tClickTime
>  put empty into tClickNum