Show pics?

Paul Salyers ps1 at softseven.org
Sat Jan 15 11:53:33 EST 2005

I need the code to show a pics from start up. Here  is the VB code I want
to run in Rev.

Private Sub Form_Load()                         'When the form loads the
following command kick into action
     file = "Foto2Load.jpg"                      'Graphic I want to load in
the form (Path to file)
     Image1.Picture = LoadPicture(file)          'Image property to load
the graphics
End Sub

Also I like to be able to click in a graphics to execute a program. But the
above question is most important.

Oh, One more question. Would anyone be interested in a RenRev chat room
that can be accessed with a win chat program or web site accessible?  This
chat room can have a search function for RunRev help if wanted.

Paul Salyers
PS1 - Senior Rep.
PS1 at softseven.org
Http://ps1.SoftSeven.org