[ANN] GetInLine, Now More In Line

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Fri Jan 14 10:19:03 EST 2005

I agree that the 1/2 way point would be an improvement.  Looks great,
though.

Any chance there could be an option, as per the request quoted below,
to cancel the drag -- but at the same time, support drag-and-drop (so
that if the dragged item is plopped on a compatible target, it can be
moved/copied there)?

Another neat idea for a future feature would be the "poof" effect from
OS X, like when you drag an icon out of the dock or some such -- drag
an item out of a list box and watch it disappear?