iTunes-like software

Ben Fisher boinjyboing at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 23:15:13 EST 2005

Hi Richard,

Check and see if you can get a version of MusicMatch. Even though it appears they are abandoning their mac versions, it still would be worth it to get a copy, and they should have something for classic. From what I hear it is the only free ripping program for classic.

I have musicmatch on my dell and it is perfect for ripping cd's, and it even supports mp3pro (a really nice upgrade to mp3 with no loss in sound quality). The music library is also nice.

At least on the windows version, it supports transferring mp3s to any device. The way to do this is to go View-> Portable Device Manager.

>Any of you have a recommendation on an iTunes-like package for Classic?

-Ben