Mac add-on for PCs [OT?]

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Jan 13 21:48:21 EST 2005

Well, I'm running the latest version of OS X on a 256 MB RAM laptop; works
fine.  True, I can't run quite as many apps simultaneously as with 512 or
more.  OTOH, I've got low standards: until quite recently, I was teaching
in a lab of OS 9 machines with a truly paltry 128 MB of RAM...).

My HD size is 55 MB, of which I'm using only 18 (okay, it's a new
laptop.  Other than the standard software installs courtesy of Apple, I've
additionally got Rev, MS Office, Appleworks, GraphicConverter, and Carrera
3D Basics installed).

HTH,

Judy