For Newbies The "Basic Database Primer V2)

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Thu Jan 13 16:45:49 EST 2005

Hi All.
Version 2 of the basic database primer series is now on revonline. It is in
general categories.

Now I know it is for newbies, however, could some of the rev gurus please
have a look at the "search->List" popup and the way is modifies the list.
Once the list is filtered with this popup it wont allow double clicking of
the listfield entry to go to the corresponding card.

If I get this sorted I can get on with the rest of the demo app.

Cheers
Bob