Placing different Images into same Image background object

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Wed Jan 12 15:15:24 EST 2005

This is *so* easy to "do-it-yourself", though...

Make sure the group (background) has a distinctive name.  Put an
invisible field in the group to contain the image data, and make sure
its sharedText is off.  Now in the stack script:

on preOpenCard
   if "myGroup" is among the lines of the groupNames of this card then
     put field "realImage" into image "myImage"
   end if
end preOpenCard

on closeCard
   if "myGroup" is among the lines of the groupNames of this card then
     put image "myImage" into field "realImage"
   end if
end closeCard

Obviously, if card code intercepts preOpenCard and/or closeCard, make
sure they pass them along...