Rev Docs Online? --> Web Notes?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Jan 11 21:30:46 EST 2005

On 1/11/05 7:17 PM, "Phil Davis" <davis.phil at comcast.net> wrote:

> I just discovered Web Notes in the Rev docs. Does it really work? If so,
> maybe I don't need to look any further for a way to annotate the
> existing docs.
>
> Could somebody please tell me if they see the brief notes I added today
> to the "show" command and/or the "formattedText" property? If you see
> them, well... that's pretty exciting!

I see them both... and I changed your "PD" to "[Phil Davis]" so that people
would know who uploaded the web note. BTW: I suggest that there be some
standard method of identifying the author of the note - this way, if someone
reads it ands wants more info, they can go to the author instead of to
RunRev.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/