menuHistory and menuPick

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Jan 10 21:44:34 EST 2005

The menuPick message doesn't get passed unless the menuHistory is
changed.
YOu get round this by doing a test for the current menuHistory and if
it is the same as the one you are about to set, either switch to a
different menuHistory and then back to the one you really want, or send
a menuPick specifically to the menu.

Cheers,
Sarah