Need a Clock Face object

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Jan 9 12:07:55 EST 2005

Digital or Analog? ;))

ahem... My PieControl stack
http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=162

can get you started making your own graphic vector clock... Just reduce the
angle of the graphic and rotate it's starting angle... Many different
examples are in that stack to help you position it even by hand.

You'll need to modify the handlers in the pie chart graphic controls (either
the 3 rgb selectors or the lower 2 controls for angle and labelOffset (see
the screeshot) to use them as a clock...

You can add a degree div (divisions in time) in the rotating script to
select the preset times you need (as opposed to the 360 degree set in use).

Overlapping different graphics could make some interesting modern time
pieces with the bitand or bitreverse color operations... ;)

Man that stack has different uses after all!

Hope it helps
Xavier
Rev at MonsieurX.com