Standalone

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 8 14:40:17 EST 2005

A standalone application executes on its own when you double-click on
it.

I've never used Dreamcard player, but I assume it is like Hypercard's
player--when you double click on a Hypercard stack, the player opens
and displays the stack--i.e. it is a way for a person who does not have
Hypercard to be able to display a stack.  I assume Dreamcard Player
works the same, but like I said, I've never used it.

Can anyone else help Arie on this point?

Marian