Help! My Rev Runtime Docs Have Died!

Gordon Webster gwalias-rev at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 13:05:23 EST 2005

Dear Revolutionaries

I have a bizarre problem with my Rev Runtime. I am now
unable to open the rev documentation window in a
normal mode. If I open it with the "Documentation"
button on the rev toolbar, it opens minimized and
refuses to come into view when you click its button in
the windows toolbar. If I right click on it, I can
only bring it up maximized, but when I try to restore
it to normal (sizeable) mode, it just minimizes again.

I am using WinXP and have tried logging off and on
again, but to no avail. I'm not sure what I did to
cause this. Is this bug reported?

Best

Gordon

=====