Webserver

Ben Fisher boinjyboing at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 23:01:12 EST 2005

Hi Ton,

I've actually just started a program that would do just that. It uses a DOS command-line utility(http://www.7-zip.org/<http://www.7-zip.org/>) to zip the files, (I guess this won't work on PC, unless you can find a OSX shell program?). When I'm done - like next week - I'll let you know if you want.

The intention of my program is to batch compress or uncompress a lot of files at once.

-Ben